Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chinese Zodiac

Well, I do make it a habit to quickly flip to the page where the day's Chinese Zodiac is if given the chance to read newspapers early morning, and have a glance to what is happening that day.

As a doggy,  I find this part of description is seemingly fitting : "Dogs at times can also be temperamental, narrow-minded and stubborn. When this happens, the Dog takes off alone in order to make things right again inside its head. Dogs can benefit by learning to relax and being more rational."  Okay......  You can go here to read more of your own zodiac sign.

Anyway, what I really want to talk about is not zodiac sign, but the beautiful handmade book created by Michael Wertz, printer and illustrator, partnered with his friend Carolee Wheeler. The book comes with twelve pages of silkscreened animals and letterpressed type printed on nice bright orange paper.  Editioned, signed and numbered.  I really like the stunning and yummy palettes.





According to my zodiac sign, dogs also prefer saving money to cover future expenses.  It can be true and untrue.  In this particular case, I just can't resist the temptation and order a copy of this beautiful book straight away.  At times, I'm guilty of my spending habit.  I try hard to live frugally now to save money for a trip to Europe, most probably next year.  And hopefully I can make it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment