- They Were Strong & Good / Robert Lawson / Viking 1940 / SGD4.00
- Gilberto And The Wind / Marie Hall Ets / Viking 1963 / SGD2.00
- Stay Up Late / Maira Kalman / Viking 1987 / SGD3.50
- Max In Hollywood, Baby / Maria Kalman / Viking 1992 / SGD2.00
- The Book That Jack Wrote / Jon Scieszka, illus. by Daniel Adel / Viking 1994 / SGD4.00
- Over The Moon / Rachel Vail, illus. by Scott Nash / Orchard 1998 / SGD2.00
- My Dog's Brain / Stephen Huneck / Penquin Studio 1997 / SGD4.00
- Smog The City Dog (Softcover) / Adria Meserve / Red Fox / SGD2.00
The prices are unbelievably dirt cheap. Originally they would cost around SGD6.00 - SGD9.00 (which are already cheaper than the usual, btw), but they were then offered at a much much lower price due to some, to my standard, very minor discrepancies such as little bumped corners, small tears on dust jacket, rubbed spines, whereas the contents are in very good condition - clean and bright. No complain.
I had also get a number of nicely printed Chinese picture books. ^_^
Another happy news : I had received the newly handmade zine The Dark Order of The Spooky Channel, printed as a limited run of 50 (mine is no 19), by Zeroten on the same day. The palettes, mixed collaged textured elements with strong flat colors and pencil drawings are real bright and interesting. Each zine also comes with 1) it's own unique code name, which will enable you to be an official member of The Spooky Channel, receiving access to secrets, competitions and freebies exclusive to TSC members; 2) a cd which you should listen to while looking at the images. One last thing, I simply like the wax seal on the envelope (I couldn't bear to spoil it, thus opening the envelope sideways).