Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lucky Charms


Wanna thank my beloved colleagues for this beautiful farewell pressie.

I will be leaving the company this month to pursue my study and personal interests. Time does fly. Almost 6 years plus 9 months since then.  I have enjoyed working there and have learnt a great deal.

As the slogan of PANDORA :
Unforgettable Moments.




The girls really put in effort in selecting the respective beads.
From left to right,
Graduate Owl - A night owl like myself graduates from my study. A good charm indeed.
Red Murano Glass - The color red is the color of energy, passion and action.  Okey dokey, I got to admit, I am a hot-tempered person. RED!
I ❤️ Music - Yes. I am.  You may not agree with my taste.  I like to bombard myself with all kind of music, be it Anime, classical, Dance, Hip Hop, Asian Pop, Jazz, Latin, New Age, Pop, R&B, Rock ..... in various languages,  while working the shit out.  Musics really motivate me.  Sorry if it is too loud, at times almost unbearable.
Camera - I do love to take snapshots pretty often nowadays.
Night Out - A fun and flirty sterling silver cocktail glass charm representing my 'occasional' love of drinking.  Please don't mistake me as an alcoholic though. If there is coffee mug charm, I am pretty sure the girls will get me that.  I am more of a severe caffeine addict.

Thank you girls. ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a very reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, live pricing and make sure that your gold and silver is delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eToro is the ultimate forex broker for novice and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete