Saturday, November 28, 2015

When Renndow Met Airany

Bought another interesting handicraft by HOLY CRAP SG from Gallery & Co, Nat'l Gallery Singapore last night.  Glad to meet the mom and 2 beautiful kids in person.

Started in 2011, the family of 4, who believe that expression is a form of art and it can manifest in many ways. 

Self-Introduction
Claire: Hello, I’m Claire and I’ll be 41 in April. I ‘ve been home with the kids for the past 11 years and am absolutely thankful for that fact. 
Renn: Hi I am Renn, I am 11 years old and I am very short. I love iPad & hate homework. 
Aira: Hi I am Aira and I am 8 and a half years old, I am a bookworm and I am even shorter than my brother and I do not like Mandarin. 
Pann: Hi I am Pann and am 42 this year. I am co-founder and creative director at Kinetic Singapore and I am also the dad/designer at Holycrap.sg.









No comments:

Post a Comment