Thursday, April 21, 2016

MRT Breakdown

Around 11:00am, a sudden jerk followed by partial black out, the train was stuck in the tunnel before moving slowly to Clarke Quay station and called it quit. Some passengers managed to alight before the doors suddenly closed. The rest of us waited patiently in the train for further instructions.


I was disappointed not because of train breakdown, not because I was late for my training. I was a little excited indeed when all remaining passengers were moving to the front thinking that I get to go down to the tunnel for real. Nah, no such luck 😩



Lucky it wasn't peak hour.  Quite a number of passengers gathered at the service counter asking for directions to places.

In the end, I went to enjoy a green tea latte from Starbucks for consolation. 😂

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make cash from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete