Sunday, August 14, 2016

Poké Poké around

On our way to Dhoby Ghaut

Going out to venture around and catch some more Pokémon before our 9.45pm movie show 'Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV'.

A fruitful one I should say.

Especially the taxi ride home afterwards. Along Upper Serangoon Road to Hougang area, we managed to spin quite a number of Pokéstop and got 60 over Pokéballs, along with others goodies. If not my bag was full, I would definitely get more.

In total, we walked about 3.5km starting from Dhoby Ghaut, Bencoolen, Bugis, Bras Basah, and routed back to Dhoby Ghaut. Not bad huh?





Light testing at the Singapore Art Museum.  Guess light festival  2016 is coming soon.

@ Bugis Market







Feel like buying a pack of the Super Lemon, but my incredible didn't want me to. 😅




Here are the few cute ones that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment