Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Books

Just talked about refraining myself from buying more new books for the time being, then I realized I had bought another 4 books at the outdoor bazaar held by Carrefour at Singapore Plaza yesterday. They were having these 10 dollar book sales.  Have I failed to emphasize I love cheap book sales ? Oh gosh! What the h..... Uh! Let it be.

My prizes ?  They are :
  • Kenny & The Dragon by Tony Diterlizzi (hardcover)
  • Smash! Crash! (Jon Scieszka's Trucktown) (hardcover)
  • The Reapers by John Connolly (paperback)
  • The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer (hardcover)


I haven't read any thriller for quite some time, and now I could re-indulge myself into the suspenceful atmosphere.  For Kenny & The Dragon, I simply love Tony's beautiful pencil sketches.



No comments:

Post a Comment