Saturday, November 5, 2016

4:11


A performance titled BETWEEN THE LINES: RANT AND RAVE II by The Finger Players @SOTA, Studio Theatre, looks at Singapore’s English language literary scene through the years. It brought back memories of Borders at Wheelock Place, Sunny Bookstore at Far East and PageOne at Vivocity which unfortunately were closed down few years ago due to insane rental hike. 😢

This is a sweet coincidence.
I didn't realise it till my incredible told me. ^^

Incredibly, the books displayed on the stage are for sale after the performance.  I have bought The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye by Sonny Liew and Every Moving Thing That Lives Shall Be Food by Grace Chia.


Enjoyed our late dinner at Fat Boys afterwards.

Salted egg crab pasta for me and Bikini Bottom (soft-shell crab plus beef burger) for my boy. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment