Monday, November 21, 2016

Edmund's Personal Library Sale


Edmund Wee, the owner of Epigram Books, was selling all books in his personal library last weekends to raise funds for his publishing company, and a new online bookstore, LocalBooks.sg.
The man in grey T is Edmund.
Quite a collection of the beautiful books by London Folio Society.
See the stacks in front?  Those are mine.  Total 24 books. $392
Besides this tiny 'flower' biscuit, free champagne was offered.
I'd enjoyed 5 glasses in between browsing and chatting with the boss.
Leaving the place with a big hole in my wallet but satisfactory.


View from the building.
It didn't ring a bell when I was on my way to the given address of the book  publisher which is 1008, Toa Payoh North.  Only till I reached the industrial building then I had a recollection that this is the very place that I started out doing digital imaging in a colour lab at 4th floor, 20 years ago.  Oh mind. What a trip down to my memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment