Sunday, November 24, 2013

Along Bencoolen Street .....

There is a Gundam specialized shop, Hobby Art Gallery at Sunshine Plaza.  My incredible has been pestering me for a while to bring him there.  Today is the day.  He finally found his most wanted model making tools.  As for me,  I know what to buy for him this coming birthday ..... the MG Gundam Banshee Titanium Finish. Shhh !!!

We're starving and searching for dinner afterwards.  Saw quite a lot of people eating at this Fried Wanton noodle house.  One look at the sauce,  I decisively believed that it must be good, thus I ordered a large plate for each of us. Wow! The noodle was QQ and springy.  With the dark soya sauce, it tasted wonder.  The char siew was flavourful.  The fried wanton, though I wish more meat was wrapped in it,  they were crispy and additive.  And I added more than two spoonfuls of green chillies too ...... somehow they blended together deliciously. I must be hungry ya ?!!!


With two satisfied stomachs, we ventured a bit more of the plaza.  Found few interesting stores.  A pity that most shops were closed by 7:00 pm.

Thirtysix stocks all kind of lomo cameras that I'm drooling over.  Holy moly !
 Found two tattoo parlors too. Skinlabeltattoo was one with an attractive signage.

SPACE, the luxury furniture hub just next to the plaza, is now having its year-end sale from 11 November till 22 December.  Better go grab something affordable before it is over.

Our last stop before hitting Plaza Singapore for movie was National Museum of Singapore.  As part of celebrating the opening of 50 years of TV: Experience The Magic, Singapore actor Desmond Tan [陈泂江] was performing at the outdoor lawn tonight.

The wormhole at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment