- The Firebird | Demi | Henry Holt,1994 | $4
- Rainbow Days (Sparkle Books) | Dana Simson | Book Company Pub. ,2002 | $2
- Eloise Takes A Bawth | Kay Thompson / Hilary Knight | Simon & Schuster,2002 | $4
- The Lady with the Ship on Her Head | Deborah Nourse Lattimore | Harcourt Brace Jovanovich,1990 | $2
- 365 Penguins | Jean-Luc Fromental/ Joëlle Jolivet | Abrams Books,2006 | $6.9
How could you resist it, especially with such unbelievably low price each, and the book conditions are considerably good, just minor bumps at spine, minor rubbing to extremities of dustwrapper, and slight foxing in The Firebird.