Saturday, November 4, 2017

My Iran Trip 2017 : 8th Day Kerman (13 Oct) - Part I

An itinerary from Akhavan's boss

This full day tour by taxi in Mahan, Rayen and the surroundings, with final sunset at the Kalut and a night stay at the village house was booked through the hotel at USD105.  The boss was truly a mine of information and can help arrange all kind of day trips, and onwards transport to Yazd or Shiraz.

I enjoyed the tour so much.


This the plate of my taxi driver.  A humble and polite man who speak very little english.  Thank you.


The start of my journey.

1st stop. Kerman National Library. Unfortunately it was yet to open at 8am.

2nd stop. Mahan, Shah Nematullah Shrine. Entrance Fee : 150000 rials.
                          

3rd stop. Shahzadeh Garden. Entrance Fee : 200000 rials.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment